Friday, November 6, 2009

Warning - People Who Mess With Me Get Sued

This is a warning, anyone who messes with me by lying and committing perjury will be very sorry they ever did. Are you on a power trip? Do you really think you can get away with setting me up and lying in court? After I'm done you'll be $10,000 in a hole from attorney fees.

An attorney can't save you from your lies after my subpoenas and depositions I conduct provide
evidence. The judgment I'll obtain against your financial record will sink your credit costing you higher interest rates. When you go to buy a car a judgment on your record will cost you more money. You can't buy a home with thousands of dollars of a judgment.

If you think you can intimidate me, you have no idea what's in store for you. You'll be very sorry you ever chose the path you're on. Think of what $10,000 could have bought you in life. It will go into your attorney's pocket who will take his family on a nice cruise.


I'm not afraid of you. I'll come at your attorney with so many discovery requests, so much time consuming legal stuff, your attorney's bill will be sky high. I'll drag you through so much mud you'll deeply regret your fraudulent actions. Guess what? If technically possible, I'll continue to file variations of lawsuits against you for different matters after the first one is over with. Wow, you posted all my copyrighted photos on Blogger? I'll file another lawsuit for copyright infringement, that one's next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.