Monday, November 2, 2009

Just Ordered SilverLungs™ Generator

I'm going to have a little laboratory soon after my SilverLungs™ Generator purchase. I've had bronchitis reoccurring every two years, and whenever it does, it knocks me out for weeks and is a horrendous experience. I decided to try the colloidal silver inhalation method and to actually buy a generator that makes the solution. Here's a little blurb from the SilverLungssite:

Why silver? - Multiple laboratory tests have shown colloidal/ionic silver to kill disease-causing pathogens, viruses and bacteria typically within minutes of contact. Silver has been shown to be a powerful anti-fungal, anti-germicidal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral substance. Surprisingly, current modern pharmaceutical antibiotics are generally effective on less than 10 pathogens.
You inhale the silver through a nebulizer so I got one of those too. To purchase premade solution becomes expensive so I decided to just make it myself. I figure you can't put a price on your health and preventative maintenance is my choice. I don't want to get bronchitis ever again if I can help it. It's a chronic condition.

I decided to make the purchase after listening to the audio archive explaining everything about the machine, process and scientific end of it. It's a hefty piece of change, but it costs money whenever you get sick for weeks upon end too. I'll be providing updates with my progress using the colloidal silver solution. Guaranteed I wont be turning blue like one guy Paul Karason who was foolish to add salt to try and speed up the solution making process.

SilverLungs™ Audio Archive
www.SilverLungs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.