Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Big Red Alert Story Brewing

I'm nearing certainty that a service company that allegedly takes $1,000 of people's money and doesn't provide any services is criminal. I'm itching to expose these frauds but am being patient. I'll give it another few days before I blow the lid off these possible frauds. If it's true they're criminal, they are really low life scum and unbelievable Internet con artists.
You might think you can spot a con artist because he's someone you instinctively "don't trust." But the term con artist is short for confidence artist -- they gain your confidence just long enough to get their hands on your money. They can be very charming and persuasive. A good con artist can even make you believe he is really an old friend you haven't seen in years. How Stuff Works

These guys better not be scamming and conning people because wire fraud and all kinds of things can land them in prison in no time. Anyone who sets up a bank account to receive funds is subject to close scrutiny needing to provide social security numbers, drivers licenses, etc. This is also one of the kind of situations you can report to the FBI as a legitimate complaint based on commerce being done across state borders.

In the interim, I'm happy to report I'm officially severed from my AT&T land line. I now use Magic Jack™ for all of my personal phone calls via the Internet for just $19.95 a year (plus the cost of the USB device). You can buy it at Radio Shack for $35 including the one year access fee.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.