Friday, November 20, 2009

Cyberbaby Blamed Me For Another's Posts and Letter

Watch dogs don't care whose made the noise, they just bark and bark and attack whoever happens to be there. Such is how Cyberbaby #2 made the big mistake in accusing me without due diligence or knowing for sure. Cyberbaby had an issue with someone in 2005, and that person contacted me in 2006. I wrote very little on this blog about this cyber and whatever I put up on the Internet wasn't significant to warrant such baseless accusations made under oath.

So what that I put up the cyber's traffic record and merged pages in a PDF from rip off reports? I wrote about 3-4 articles on my blog in 2 years.


Something I've learned and come to the conclusion about is men in this day and age are big babies. Big, big babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.