Tuesday, August 11, 2020

My Blog's Transitioning to Things of Heavenly Realms!

My photography Head Up In Clouds, 2019
After several years of the second phase implementation of this 13 year old blog, I'm once again transitioning into a third phase of a new theme related to the heavenly realms based on the Scripture, "Set your affections on things above, not on things of earth." Colossians 3:2   

This idea came to me this morning from the Holy Spirit. What happened next after I quickly implemented a new title and blog url is I received my first phone call in two days, that from a little child! A baby's voice was on the other end of the call from Crescent City, California and even called back again, then hung up. I interpret this timing as confirmation God wants me focusing on heavenly things not of the earth. 


Yes it's true, back in the 1980's I spent many years hanging out in Southern California at the Good Earth Restaurant, a natural food chain that had many locations near where I lived in the South Bay including Torrance, Manhattan Beach, Marina del Rey and Westwood. I loved their food and heavily caffeinated cinnamon tea having spent many hours there reading and socializing. The chain went bankrupt in the early 90's likely because it permitted folks like me to remain on the property far too long being addicted from free refills of their iced tea. Decades later I still buy Good Earth Tea at the local grocery store.

My new blog will be phasing out earthly matters as I'm led, including man's politics, in anticipation of leaving this world and preparing to be in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ. I'll be going wherever His Spirit leads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.