Saturday, November 28, 2009

Grapefruit Seed Extract Really Works

I know I posted a while back about getting a colloidal silver generator, but it turns out I returned it for a refund. Not only was it expensive, but defective as well. I'll give you one chance to correct the problem, maybe even two but don't expect me to go in and repair your expensive device myself. They apologized and sent me something free to make up for the inconvenience so I won't be naming them on this blog.

In finding another solution, I was since told there's a far cheaper way to deal with my recurring bronchitis issue. Since I've been taking a liquid form of the Grapefruit Seed Extract, I've been feeling much better and noted a distinct improvement in my health. I've been taking 8-10 drops three times a day in my fruit drinks and I really have been feeling back to normal.

At one time I would have thought a small bottle of this stuff at $16.00 expensive. After paying $450 for a colloidal silver generator, it suddenly seems dirt cheap. Sure, I wanted to trip on breathing in silver particles using a cool portable nebulizer but it doesn't seem it was meant to be.

Oh, and the climb of GLD on the stock market has me feeling like I missed the boat because I was about to put all my money into it before I "forgot" on a Sunday night before it began its steep climb. Since it's gone up every day practically to about $15 a share, I've been feeling really horrible about missing that opportunity because I would have made thousands of dollars in a matter of a few weeks.

Even after GLD stock started catapulting I decided not to go in even at that point because my experience is it can fall just as fast as it rises. The second I'd invest my money it would drop another $7 a share or something like it did last time. I just can't afford to be gambling right now. But I sure wish I would have done so at the perfect time. I'll probably look back the rest of my life and realize I missed a huge opportunity. I tend to do that a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.