Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Creepy Cloud Captured In Live Photo Gets Eyes Above San Francisco's Night Sky - May 22, 2023

Tonight I took a peek at the live photos I took recently of a unique night cloud that appeared in front of my apartment window in San Francisco. I placed the photo on Instagram last week.  
 
To my amazement, each photo showed a head shaped cloud moving towards the two planets in the sky, I believe were Saturn and maybe even Venus?  I used to go to star parties in Los Angeles but not here in San Francisco since my eye site as so bad for years.  Finally in 2018 I had cataracts surgery that I can see things 20/20 seemingly forever into the night sky. 

The cloud looked like the side of a face as it gradually approached the planets bending it's neck down to place into its sockets. 


 
 Video of each live photo I took with my iPhone
on May 22, 2023 at 9:56 P.M.

I take photos whatever clouds I find unusual in the skies above San Francisco.  However also have noticed in many other videos in the U.S. theses type of strange cloud formations are common that most people don't notice them because they don't have an artistic eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.