Monday, April 4, 2011

Gerald Celente Sounds Alarm Over First Great War of 21st Century



Trends Forecaster Gerald Celente's sounding the alarm with a passionate video message about what he believes is the first great war of the 21st Century beginning.  Celente opens with saying this is the most overwhelmed and concerned he's ever been in 30 years as a trends forecaster.  This guy is really angry and suggests people take drastic measures to deal with what's ahead.




Gerald Celente Unleashes a Passionate Call of Urgency For Americans to Grow Up.  Good luck with that Gerald!
As for Celente's call for Americans to grow up, that will be a tough call especially for baby boomers raised on Disneyland fairy tales, Looney Tunes cartoons, bubble gum pop music and television.  Decades of watching television, not to mention junk food diets, has turned much of the population into brain dead zombies.  I stopped watching the tube in 2007 and my life changed quickly thereafter.  Today I only listen to alternative radio where I've learned a tremendous amount of helpful information.

"Gerald, what can I do personally to help prevent what's going to happen?  I already cut back as much as I could paying taxes from working overtime. I set out to make a reasonable salary in my businesses so as not to work for the government.  I spread the news whenever I'm able over what's happening for those who don't seem that aware and put up your videos.  I don't really know what to do and have no ideas yet Gerald.  Sorry." - C.M.

In the meantime, on the radiation front a Berkeley study says San Francisco's tap water's 181 times above EPA standards for radioactive isotopes.  
Iodine-131 was measured in a rainwater sample taken on the roof of Etcheverry Hall on UC Berkeley campus, March 23, 2011 from 9:06-18:00 PDT. The 3 Liters of rainwater collected contained 134 Becquerels of Iodine for an average of 20.1 Becquerel per liter, which equates to 543 Picocuries per liter. 

The federal drinking water limit for Iodine-131 is 3 Picocuries per liter, putting the rainwater sample at 18,100% above the federal drinking water limit.


I knew I was right staying out of the rain, not!  I got soaked the other day on my bicycle, it was raining down like cats and dogs.  I think what I'll do next is update my Last Will & Testament.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.