Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Sun is Good For Us - Vitamin D Key To Good Health

I remember when I was a kid once feeling a cold coming on during a long car trip to Lake Tahoe.  I napped with the sun on my face and was surprised when I woke up that the symptoms vanished. The status quo health industry doesn't want you to know that there's a simple free solution to many people's health problems.

Simple exposure to the sun provides access to what many now consider a miracle, that of Vitamin D.  Many studies have been conducted over the past decade that prove deficiency of Vitamin D is now  linked to many diseases too numerous to mention.  (See Natural News Vitamin D Article Archive)

We've been taught the sun is bad for us by the industries that profit from people not getting enough sun and those that want to block us from it like the sun tan lotion companies.  Vitamin D is free of charge that our bodies naturally produce with sun exposure.  Other good news is that, if one can't get any sun during winter months, taking Vitamin D-3 gels up to 10,000 I.U. a day is the alternative solution.  I buy my Vitamin D-3's at Trader Joes for $4.99 a bottle that's pretty cheap. The front of the bottle says Vitamin D, but the back delineates it as D-3, which is important.

These Health Ranger's Natural News T.V. videos are outstanding.  If you don't believe what he's saying then do your own research.  When they say get sun every day if you can, it doesn't mean get sun burnt, it means just 15-30 minutes a day if you can. I learned a lot from these following videos and kept an open mind when watching them.  My own experience validated the information was true.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Natural News T.V.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.