Thursday, April 21, 2011

I Was Part of Obama's Welcome Wagon Last Night

It's not every day one has the opportunity to greet from one's own home when a U.S. President comes to town. Last night I had a front row seat to Obama's entourage of an over paid police motorcade in front of my Nob Hill building on California Street San Francisco.  I didn't even know Obama was going to be in my neighborhood until I heard protesters with bull horns a block away at the Masonic Auditorium where he was to arrive for a speech on sex and relationships of all things.

"Barack Obama will be in San Francisco today 4/20/11.  He will be speaking at Nob Hill Masonic Center located at 1111 California Street.  Goapele will also be performing to kick off the event.  You might be asking what does Barack Obama have to do with the topic of Sex and Relationships?  Well, he is married to the beautiful and elegant Michelle Obama, has two kids and still manages to run the United States.  That is multitasking at its finest.  It helps to have a great partner such as Michelle." - The Examiner.com
What spiked koolaide is this Examiner writer drinking to write such a thing?  This guy Obama started a new war without even asking for Congressional approval!  He also lied about most everything to get elected.

Obama heads for the Masonic Auditorium a block from where I live.

Sometimes one just has to let loose and rip.  What did anyone expect me to do with such an opportunity, just look out my window while sipping my Good Earth cinnamon tea as one of the worst Presidents in U.S. history, a traitor, liar, fraud and biggest spender of all time drove on by?  Obama helped heap misery on taxpayers by helping Wall Street bankers dump trillions of debt on the backs of future American tax payers in 2008.  As Trump said recently, Obama's truly a disaster President, even worse then Bush. 

There's a new book coming out about Obama's alleged "true identity" from the guy who was involved in dashing Kerry's presidential dreams with SWIFT Boat accusations years ago.
The street date is a LONG month away, and author Jerome Corsi, the man who torpedoed John Kerry’s presidential dreams with SWIFT BOAT, has gone underground and is holding his new findings this close.

“It’s utterly devastating,” reveals a source close to the publisher. “Obama may learn things he didn’t even know about himself!” - The Drudge Report
What a way to ruin an evening after one of the best days I've had in a long time.  Like I said, I had no idea the President was going to be appearing a block away from where I live.   The guy's no John F. Kennedy, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.