Sunday, March 20, 2011

San Francisco Earthquake Prediction: March 20th - 12:20 a.m. Gentle Rocker Starts Day

**UPDATE** A 3.5 Earthquake occurred on Sunday, March 20, 2011 at 12:17:01 AM (PST) - Pacific Standard Time in Northern California

Since my last post about earthquake predictions in California, I thought I'd post as I was searching for the videos I've posted below, I felt a mild earthquake at about 12:20 a.m.  It's also a strange night in San Francisco with high howling winds and heavy rain.  I'm certain I felt an earthquake, it rocked for about 5 seconds.  Since former USGS geologist Jim Berkland's prediction was for March 20th, it came within 20 minutes of the strike of midnight. I have a feeling there may be more significant earthquakes the next few days.  I rarely feel earthquakes in San Francisco, that's why it's significant. I don't know where it was centered yet.  I'll update the information in a few hours. (The orange circle at right is where the earthquake occurred. It was difficult to see being covered up with several yellow circles from the previous week's activity - Courtesy of Google Earth)

I bet I'm the only one who felt this earthquake last night in San Francisco - It's not anywhere in the news. The time above does not show Pacific Standard Time which is 12:17 a.m.



What to do in an earthquake - Triangle of Life - New Method of Protection Works

In any event, I wanted to lighten up on Sunday with some funny well done animated videos about marshmallow murder (with 57 million views you can't go wrong), an annoying orange, vegetable and egg slaughter.  Enjoy . . .










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.