Thursday, March 24, 2011

Colloidal Silver Home Making Secrets Spread Like Wildfire

Earlier this year after I contracted bronchitis that knocked me out for weeks, I posted an article on how I planned on storing up on antibiotics through overseas on-line providers. I was looking for a jump start on bronchitis since my doctor wouldn't prescribe soon enough.  Turns out there's a better and cheaper way of having the best antibiotic available to mankind, colloidal silver.

I was actually on the right track last year when I purchased a colloidal silver making kit from Silver Lungs. The problem is that after I paid a lot of money for the kit it was malfunctioning so I ended up returning it for a refund.  Shortly thereafter, someone recommended Grapefruit Seed Extract (GSE) as an easier obtained alternative causing me to get off the right track.  GSE's great but not quite enough for my situation.

I'm convinced had I been taking the colloidal silver solution I would have never contracted bronchitis in January that took six weeks to recover from. I didn't want to buy the CS stuff because it's ridiculously expensive so I was set on making the solution myself.  Here's a little info:
Multiple laboratory tests have shown colloidal/ionic silver to kill disease-causing pathogens, viruses and bacteria typically within minutes of contact. Silver has been shown to be a powerful anti-fungal, anti-germicidal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral substance in other research studies.  Silver is used readily in hospital burn wards to prevent scar tissue. Ionic silver has been shown to regenerate human cells and greatly relieves burns when applied topically. Link
Colloidal silver isn't anything new, it goes way back in history for healing ailments:
Colloidal silver history, a story in the making, stretches back thousands of years into the past. Since the dawn of man, many civilizations have recognized the properties of silver in preventing diseases. For instance, the Romans used silver nitrate therapeutically. The hermetic and alchemical writings of Paracelsus speak of the virtues of silver as a healing substance,continuing to be used in the middle ages on the wounds from battles. Link
Making Your Own Colloidal Silver Is Inexpensive, Easy and Fun

There's no need to spend a lot of money on the CS making kits.  The only real investment required to produce the solution is two 99.99% silver rods and the rest of the materials are cheap and easy to acquire.  When I searched the net for the rods, there weren't any really to be found, that's why I was relieved to find an entire kit for under $100 that could pay for itself in no time.  It has everything I need to make the colloidal silver:
The RSG-3 Colloidal Silver Generator from Scada Research is one of the best under $100 Colloidal Silver makers on the market. We've sold Scada products since early 2002 and the RSG-3 is one of the best, most reliable Silver makers available. It is super simple to use and the quality is outstanding. - Link to Product
It's possible to make a cheap colloidal making kit yourself with just a few things from Radio Shack or the local hardware store. These people in the videos below explain how they made their own inexpensive colloidal silver kits and the results on their health.  One lady claims it also saved her animals' lives.

This video has valuable information but he's not using the "99.99%" silver rods that is highly recommended, he's only using "9.99".  He's also not supposed to be putting the saline solution in the water, no salt products should be added.


Making one's own solution can have its pitfalls if one's not careful.  A couple years ago this man (above)  turned completely blue with Argyria after adding salt to his colloidal silver solution.  He later appeared on Oprah about his mistake to forewarn. It's surprising the guy in the earlier video I posted didn't get the message.

The blue man said the transformation happened so gradually he hardly noticed his skin changing color at first.

A lady whose been making the solution for 12 years stands by it that it's saved a few of her dogs and goats lives as well as helping her stay healthy.

Once I have my colloidal silver making kit the only investment I'll ever need again is the silver rods every two years.  The home making kit will pay for itself in no time and I'll be able to have access to a form of antibiotic at my fingertips anytime I need it.  There's even a cheaper kit then the one I bought that can be purchased on Amazon here

Benefits of Colloidal Silver - Alternative Medicine
Colloidal Silver Secrets Blogspot


Disclaimer - In no way am I giving medical advice or recommendation regarding your particular situation colloidal silver. I'm only sharing my own journey and that of a few others.  For more information please visit your doctor or health care professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.