Saturday, March 12, 2011

Just How Intelligent Is Our Sun?

Scientists say there's some correlation with large earthquakes and activities between the sun and moon in relation to our planet earth. (See Did Supermooon Spark Quake? - The Sun)  I knew intuitively something big was coming because my sixth sense told me so.  Our world is so interconnected that we're all affected one way or another by an earthquake of this magnitude.

For instance, my brain shut down the night before the big quake that I couldn't find anything I wanted to blog about.  I had the time to write and actually sat down to blog Thursday night but just couldn't. Something told me I'd be writing in real time the next day and to just get a good night's sleep.  I woke up to the horrific news and ended up covering information on the tsunami warning for San Francisco.

As it seems I'm moving into real time events on this blog my attention's now being drawn to the sun.  The growing sun flare activity has made the sun a celebrity of sorts I find far more interesting then that idiot Charlie Sheen.  An amazing NASA site allows anyone to record the sun's outer shell activities and upload the data to YouTube.  How many people could do this in all human history?


Astrophysicist Piers Corbyn Discusses Sun and Moon Influences on Major Earthquakes

A singer in Australia who calls himself Yahdoh has been using www.HelioViewer.org to record videos of sun flare activity. This particular one below he recorded he calls "The Flaming Horse" that's quite interesting.  All of the sudden an apparent horse leaves the sun, it's amazing to watch.  There's nothing quite so breathtaking as the creative life force of the sun and human imagination as Yahdoh demonstrates.

The Flaming Horse Solar Flare - March 8, 2011





This sun video was uploaded March 10, 2011 a day before the earthquake.


Here's another sun video in which the Australian asks if UFO's observed in the footage are causing the solar flare activity.



In this video on March 4, 2011 the Australian predicts a large earthquake will hit within the next few days.



I remember the rare experience I had with hallucinogens really put me in touch with the sun for some reason.  The sun came through loud and clear as an eternal life force when I took the mushrooms in the early 1980's (note, statute of limitations for this offense has expired!).  There's something about our sun, it's alive and conscious in some form.  At least that's what I remember from my mushroom experience that was far different then feeling the sun's warmth on my face.  I don't really regret my mushroom experiences, I regret not having more of them.

www.HelioViewer.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.