Sunday, March 13, 2011

Woman Forewarns of Japan Quake - Video Evidence



***UPDATE** The people on the west coast of the U.S. need to obtain Potassium Iodide or take raw kelp for the radiation fallout headed from Japan. It is set to arrive in one day from Sunday.  Please see my photo at the end of the article. The government won't tell anyone to get the stuff.

Sorry I'm late posting this morning, lost an hour with the time change and I slept in.  Today I'm posting an interesting video of a lady forewarning on March 8th of the Japan quake she predicted between March 11 - 15th.  The video goes on with all kinds of interesting information.


March 9th - the woman's follow-up warning video


A video about the Japan earthquake explains it caused the earth's axis to shift.


On February 19th, the woman begins to share what an angel was showing her.   Interesting video.


A few weeks ago I made sure I hand plenty of Potassium Iodide.  I bought this from www.Nitro-Pak.com two years ago.  If you don't have the pills, you can also consume raw kelp that will last a good week for low levels of exposure to radiation.  the Potassium is for high exposure scenarios.

I guess this is where all that "California falling into the sea" came from, I've never heard of this vision before:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.