Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cyber Stalkers Are Masters At Hiding Their True Identities

I believe in order to maintain their warped lifestyles, cyber stalkers are required to make sure their identities are protected at all costs. This means no one should be surprised they have mastered hiding their identity behind various means and tricks. The various levels one must go through to get to the bottom of true identities is mind boggling.

It boggles the mind the time and energy these cybers put into their craft. I was talking with someone last night and we both agreed they find their craft entertaining. One of their objectives with me was clearly to drive me insane and enjoy such a process of torment.

Stay tuned. . . a few key events are coming up ahead for this case. I'll be posting the info this week. I'm intensely busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.