Saturday, February 27, 2010

California Dreamin Tsunami Advisory 4 U.S. West Coast

Oh my God! Yet another large earthquake has rocked the world as the largest ever recorded in history in Chile! The last largest earthquake on record was in Chile in 1960 as well. One huge quake just hit Japan two days ago and now this? A tsunami is expected to hit Hawaii's islands around 11:00 a.m. and there's an advisory for the entire West Coast of the United States!

I can't say I never dreamed that a tsunami would come to the West Coast. Back in 1999 a lucid dream placed me as a witness of huge wall of water headed for an area I lived near the beach in San Francisco, known as the Outer Sunset. I considered the dream a forewarning of something to come because it was one of the most seemingly real dreams I've ever had. Needless to say, I moved out of that area as fast as I could.

They don't expect anything other than large swells on the West Coast. Let's hope Hawaii isn't going to be too damaged. I just watched Rachel Ray at Hawaii last night when I was on a treadmill at the gym. It looked so peaceful and serene!

Latest results of updates as they appear on Twitter, through Google's search engine are listed here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.