Sunday, January 23, 2011

Female Bodybuilding Addicts

I had no idea women's muscles could get as large as men's until I saw a few of these photos. This is a follow-up to my previous article Body Building Addictive Behaviors about those addicted to body building.  It's hard to be critical of women who work so hard to build their muscles under the circumstances of our fat, lazy culture, but this is so ridiculous!   The good news is these women aren't weak, anorexic, nor fat.  The bad news is they all look a little scary.

These women are all professional body building addicts.


Eeek!  

It looks like she had surgery around her hip area.  

Scary

Half man, half woman? Her arms look totally like Arnold's used to. 
She looks a little like Suzanne Somers to boot.


Better then being fat for sure, but it kinda looks a little, well I'll keep it to myself.


 What's with the rock hard nipples?  Did she turn them into muscle too?

She reminds me of Jennfier Beals in the 80's film Flash Dance!  
100% muscle, there's not an ounce of fat on her.

I don't know any of these lady's names.  I just think of them all as Ms. Muscles.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.