Monday, August 10, 2009

Michael Jackson's Face Resemblance Noted on Ancient Pharoah Statue


This is an amazing story, check it out. I remember back in 2001 when I stayed at the Luxor Hotel, they had a small Egyptian collector items store. There they had a replica of King Tut's funeral mask coffin. I remember really checking out that piece of artwork that was selling for $10,000. Years later I learned Michael Jackson bought it. Then, two days after Michael Jackson died, on June 27th, King Tut's exhibit opened in San Francisco. It's the first time since 1978 the exhibit returned from Egypt to the U.S.

Then I saw this video from MSNBC today. Not sure what it all means, it seems cosmic and deep. If I were one of those cosmic New Age thinkers, I might be thinking Michael Jackson was the reincarnation of King Tut in our modern world.

Jackson probably tuned into King Tut's vibe for his Egyptian MTV video "Do You Remember." I'm sure he was facinated with the Egyptian boy king as was most of the world.

The tickets for the museum event are $35, and there's not any coffin this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.