Monday, August 17, 2009

Cyber Stalker Impersonates Flugal Hornist John Halbleib on YouTube

Right when I was typing up the subpeona form #SUBP-002 to request a subpoena for a YouTube Member "JazzLover07" from 2007, I get this message allegedly from a former musician who recorded on one of my songs in 2007.

I confirmed a
cyber rat recently set up another fake impersonating account under the "JohnHalbleib Channel" to subscribe to my videos. He also placed my music video as a favorite on his fake channel.

John
Halbleib is a trumpet and flugal hornist who performed on one of my recordings a few years ago for Gotta Tune the World Out. I let the REAL Halbleib know of my cyber rat infestation situation and apologized for the pathetic individual who has nothing better to do with his time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.