Saturday, May 16, 2020

VIDEO: Latest Spirits in Clouds Photos on May 12 and 13, 2020 Shows Demonic Manifestation Response

I have some really mind blowing photographs to share from my latest photos of May 12 and 13, 2020.  I also put together a YouTube Video (below). These photos tell a story over two days. 

On May 12th I took day shots starting at 4:46 p.m. to 5:19 p.m. that the following day seemed to answer from a depiction a Christian based related theme. As you'll see, a demonic manifestation in clouds came into the area that ended with a wasp or locust-like shape on top a building. I denoted 8:41 p.m. was the start of the manifestation. It's difficult to catch good photos at night so they're a little grainy but you'll still be able to see what I'm referring to when I call them demonic. 


I want to remind the visitor I'm not in any way a cloud whisperer, I just happen to look outside my window occasionally and find the clouds full of things. The holy spirit's most definitely involved in my photographs so please keep that in mind.

Most of my photos are from over the San Francisco bay area near the Golden Gate Bridge.  I'm up above on a hill with a good view to see these clouds over the bay.




Strange Spirits in Clouds May 12 - 13, 2020


There have been conclusions some of the photos I've taken seem to be related to nanobot activity from Bill Gates nano-tech program sprayed into the clouds that can be remote controlled in nano swarms at fusion centers. However, it's difficult to comprehend why the military and/or NASA would be playing with clouds this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.