Sunday, May 10, 2020

New Video of Strange Forewarning Clouds Photographed @ The Embarcadero Waterfront December 8, 2019

Apparition Lands on Pier @ The Embarcadero
I've been meaning to put together videos of the many clouds I've photographed since late 2015 that have been accelerating. All photos have been taken above San Francisco whether from my apartment, and in this case, on my eBike where I ride all over the city.

The amount of photographs have skyrocketed since 2019 so I'm a little behind but will soon be all caught up. 

In my latest video, I explain how there are three potential scenarios of the purpose for why the clouds were brought to my attention: 


1) An ancient tribe that lost their language who occupied San Francisco I had just taken shots of their history on sidewalk plaques, 

2) A neighbor we called the watchman who I  learned two months later had died the day prior to the photographs,

3) the corona virus had only just started on December 1, 2019 and since I was seeing a funeral procession in the clouds I couldn't rule out I was receiving premonition of something on its way.






Spirits in the Clouds Above San Francisco - December 8, 2019


I'll have many more videos on recent photographs on their way soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.