Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Truth Natasha YouTube Channel Run Troubled Actress Natasha DeLima

Natasha Marie DeLima - Truth Natasha YouTube Channel 
In my recent citizen investigation posted a few days ago, I learned I hadn't really obtain Natasha's full name which is not Natasha Lima, but DeLima her PayPal account didn't disclose.

Since my last post related to her false accusations of The Salvation Army, the landlady of my building informed me that Natasha Marie DeLima had placed my name on her website "Cheryl Meril, San Francisco" with a link to defamatory material some of which I obtained a defamation judgment award for in 2010 of $25,126 in San Francisco Superior Court.

My new research has since uncovered there's a criminal fraud actress deceiving her audience with a YouTube Channel called Trump News, Truth Natasha who is seeking donations based on fraudulent representations being an insider with President Trump's White House.  Natasha also demonstrates a pattern such as accusing a reputable charity like the Salvation Army of being fraudulent after putting up a video requesting donations to her channel.  See Fraud Exposed, Truth Natasha's Delusional Claims - January 19, 2018

Just a few of many important articles for Truth Natasha viewers and donors to consider:

Woman to Undergo Psyche Evaluation for Kidnapping - MetroWest Daily News, 12/23/2014

Framington Woman Accused of Threatening Federal JudgeNatasha DeLima is charged with impeding, intimidating and interfering with a federal official.  April 20, 2012

"1:01 p.m. Police arrested at her residence Natasha Delima, 55, of *** Kendall Ave. of Framingham. Charged with disorderly conduct, assault and battery with hands, disturbing peace, disorderly conduct, and assault and battery." Jan 3, 2015, Framington Patch - Police 

Natasha Marie DeLima posing on YouTube Truth News, Natasha Truth has a long rap sheet of serious criminal complaints, including threatening a Federal Judge, of serious matters that also include kidnapping of neighbor's children. Natasha claims to have a personal friendship with President Trump and access to inside information at the White House so this article is being forwarded to the Whitehouse. I'm confirming there's no way President Trump would be leaking information to Natasha to use on her YouTube Channel because he surely would have done a background check on her history and not wanted anything to do with her representing him in such a way.

Natasha has accused me of criminal cyber stalking her and is projecting her criminality onto me simply for letting her know her accusation against the Salvation Army was baseless without merit or any support she failed to provide in her video.  I maintain Natasha is a delusional ill person deliberately deceiving her viewers into donating to her lost cause.

I've had a business in San Francisco the past 9 years being a fully background checked Notary Public. I worked for law firms the past 12 years in San Francisco and my LinkedIn profile is here. I'm also a songwriter/singer with a ReverbNation profile where I peaked at the top 10 artists in San Francisco two months ago.

There's been defamation about me on the Internet since I began recording and posting songs on the Internet under Cheryl Merrill in 2007.  I obtained a judgment for defamation I received of $25,135 from the San Francisco Superior Court.  I haven't had any criminal offenses since a traffic related violation on a 50cc motor scooter in 1992 and have never been convicted of any felony.

Also see:
How YouTube Frauds Like Natasha DeLima Rob Charities of Donors. January 24, 2018