Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Cynthia Lynne Havran Update - No Good Deed Goes Unpunished in San Francisco

Folsom prison convict Christopher A. Smith on streets of S.F.
The photo at left is the snake hanging out homeless on San Francisco streets the past several years using his girlfriend Cynthia Lynne Havran, JD like a pimp to beg in a wheelchair each day as reported in my post, Whatever Happened to . . . September, 2015

These two con artists are Folsom prison convicted criminals no doubt but it wasn't so obvious a while back when I offered to help them buy bus tickets to get back to Los Angeles. 

One day I saw Cynthia with a sign asking for $120 for a bus ticket back to Los Angeles.  (See below).  The exact amount was listed that convinced me their need was planned out. I had seen Cynthia for a while hanging out in the financial district at specific times on various corners begging. When I offered to help her out she said her alleged husband wanted to meet with me to discuss the situation. He was just her boyfriend and there was a huge age difference. 

JD law graduate Cynthia Havran begs for $$, cons with lies!
I met this man Christopher A. Smith through his girlfriend Cynthia and helped him get new clothes and necessities prior to their bus ride. He came my neighborhood to convince me they fully intended on leaving and promised to use the money for tickets to LA where an alleged judge was going to help them with a place to stay. 

For me, this was about my wanting them both off the streets of San Francisco. Cynthia was going nowhere and is getting sick and old. Turns out this Christopher Smith is using her to make money for him each day like a pimp. After I helped them out I noted they stayed in San Francisco so I did some research to discover their background.

Cynthia has a long history of filing crazy lawsuits in Federal Court (much like Natasha DeLima of Truth Natasha mentioned in my recent post).  Cynthia claims to have a JD in law that caused her to file lawsuits. Here's a link to cases below:

Havran et al v. State of California Parole Department et al 
 as 5:2010cv05344
Plaintiff: Cynthia Lynne Havran, Christopher A. Smith
Defendant: State of California Parole Department, John Bernal, Linda Jones
Cause Of Action: Prisoner Civil Rights
Cynthia Lynne Havran v. Victor Frank Akemann 
 as 2:2005cv08536

Three years since I provided clothing, toiletries and cash, having given away a nice suitcase on wheels as well, Christopher Smith is harassing me!  Whenever Smith sees me somewhere downtown, he makes obscene gestures and yells at me accusing me of owing them another $250.  Cynthia had her heart set on $500 claiming I had promised it to her.  Cynthia is so schizophrenic she thinks people owe her money and so does her boyfriend. These two are under the delusion I owe them money so I had to file a police report for harassment today.  The cop told me "no good deed goes unpunished" referring to Satan's people I guess.


The con artist who filed all those lawsuits, Cynthia Lynne Havran is used by Christopher Smith her pimp to beg on the streets in a wheel chair even though she walks fine.

These two people really believe I owe them money that I allegedly promised them. Today I was called a liar and someone who makes promises she does not fulfill. They said they couldn't go to Los Angeles for only $250 cash.  If you look closely on the sign in the photo above, you'll see she asked for $120 and I provided more than double that amount.

These two cons had no intention on leaving San Francisco for Los Angeles!  I learned something from all of this. As a Christian I will never tithe to non-Christians ever again.  I will only help other Christians who will provide a blessing. That's the way it should be, these others who aren't interested in following Jesus, and Christopher was provided reading materials about Jesus for his trip, can go to hell.