Thursday, September 21, 2017

RED ALERT: Possible FALSE FLAG Operation Underway in San Francisco

For the past few days and especially today I've been witnessing in my mobile business what seems to be some type of INVASION of unusually parked vans, many marked and unmarked vehicles, in the downtown area of San Francisco known as the Financial District.

At first I thought nothing of such peculiarity but then there was added to the mix my spotting a San Francisco Police Department (SFPD) BOMB Squad vehicle going in the direction of the particularly heavy concentration of such vans. The fact I've never observed such a vehicle in all my 22 years in San Francisco is enough for me to post this heads up. Keep in mind some of the vans were marked as electrical contractors I first noted being parked in front of my office building at 50 California Street as well.  Regardless I've noted an unusual amount of trucks and vans in San Francisco over the past few days.

On top of spotting all of these unusual occupation of vehicles, including on my way home on Sutter Street today, I've noted not one customer has phoned or walked in to my office today.  This is very unusual, by 1:30 pm. I usually have a few phone calls by now. Not even a telemarketer has phoned.  I'm wondering if the phone companies have been tipped off what's possibly unfolding as a government approved FALSE FLAG.

I believe it's possible an invasion is being prepared for San Francisco due to the unusual activity of what may be FAKE contractors occupying the city allowed in by the city of San Francisco.  The truth of the matter at hand is President Trump, whose clearly under the influence of Zionist Israel's orders,  may need a FALSE FLAG event to trigger an excuse to strike North Korea.  I wouldn't at all doubt the EVIL the current Zionist enforcement might plant bombs in a U.S. city and blame it on the North Koreans.  I would have never thought they'd go after San Francisco but it may be the less guarded Anti-American city making their operation quit easy to carry out.

I'm sorry I have no photos of what I witnessed today, I didn't want to get involved that way. You'll just have to take it at face value and heed warnings if you live and work in the city of San Francisco,. This is a city heavily embedded with United Nations people the city government welcomes with open arms.

The U.S. government has no interest in protecting its own citizens, they work for their masters the Zionists in Israel! Make sure to say your prayers after asking Jesus' forgiveness for your sins and call upon the blood of Jesus to cleanse you each and every day because no telling it may be our last. Eternal hell is real, anyone living in ignorance of God's Word who crosses over to the other side won't make it into heaven.