Sunday, July 23, 2017

Time Traveler ALERT! Get Jesus On Board or Perish Up Ahead!

I've done my research, wanted to let time travelers like myself know what's happening up ahead. I've put together my first video in many years to let you all know there's no surviving what's coming to humanity that you all need to get your spiritual lives in order now. This is not a joke, very serious!

There really are very evil demonic possessed people who want to kill off everything on earth created by God including us they refer to as goyim.  They believe their Kabbalah and Babylon Talmuds and have a plan in place to destroy everything on this planet and reshape it as they so wish using artificial intelligence to do so.

The convergence of extreme threats to humanity is growing exponentially that there seems to be an agreement among many humanity only has eight years left before humans become an extinct species by 2025!

I'm not one to do videos but this is my message to let you all know how serious this is for everyone who lives on our planet.



Cheryl Meril's video message - My duty to let you all know what's going down.

Time travelers, you decide where you go after TIME and LIFE as we know it on earth's cut off!  You have two places you can go, heaven or hell.  Where you choose is entirely up to you since you've been given free will by God Himself to decide for yourselves!


Outstanding video We Live In a Completely Fake World

I hope and pray you make the wise decision to accept Jesus and follow Him in order not to end up on the devil's side of the tracks.  I guarantee the serpent's side will be the worst roommate nightmare you'll ever have and it will last forever with no escape!  Get Jesus or perish!