Saturday, May 6, 2017

Why My Business Slow Down's Great News! EPIC Signs In Heavens Above 2017

My mobile business is beginning to enter into a slow down period and, for a reborn Christian such as myself, that's great news for the year 2017!  If you're like me, you don't need to worry about a thing, God's got us all covered through what Jesus did for us at the cross and our faith.

Here are a few incredible videos to help understand how key a year 2017 is in Biblical Prophetic history and what it means for Christians especially. If you're wondering why the world's clearly teetering on disaster it's God trying to get  your attention, believe me!



Eternal Rhythm Flow Channel's Scott Clarke presents great videos about
God speaking through signs in the heavens of 2017 being an HUGE year Christians.



If you're not into astronomy and celestial bodies this may not interest you but God
speaks through heavenly signs that His Scriptures reference!


A few nights ago around 2:00 am happened to look out my window to witness a breathtaking sight I've never seen before. What I saw was a HUGE red blood moon setting on the horizon in San Francisco.  This photo doesn't do it justice but I thought I'd post anyway.


Time's running out for the unsaved non-believers!  This is your opportunity to get the good news and accept Christ before the world shifts into the horrible tribulation period.  God has perfect timing!

For more outstanding videos visit:

Eternal Rhythm Flow Channel