Saturday, May 13, 2017

Morgan Stanley's Fired Star Daniella Rand Still Abusing No Caller ID at Merrill Lynch

This is what a phone exchange looks like with Daniella Rand who Morgan Stanley fired two months ago in March, 2017 for abuse of No Caller IDs with her clients.  Daniella now works at Merrill Lynch.  See After Strange Dismissal at Morgan Stanley, Star Alights at Merrill Lynch - April 17, 2017

Calls on a beloved Saturday panicked she needs a notary to come with her to San Rafael for a client signing in one hour. Spends 9 minutes figuring out how we can make it work out and doesn't mention what she'd even pay claiming it didn't matter.




Calls 20 minutes later telling me she's 5 minutes away to wait outside 

at a windy cold street corner for her to pick me up for the San Rafael's signing.






This is the number I called 9 minutes later after Daniella Rand was a NO SHOWThis is the number she used to text me a while back she forgot I had.


Daniella Rand didn't bother to call me to cancel as I waited for her today, I had to phone her other number to discover her assistant had already booked someone so she didn't need my services. Daniella acted like it was business as usual.  For those who are unaware, No ID Caller contacts are unreachable and are mostly used by telemarketers and people who harass others.  

I usually don't pick up these kind of calls and never again!

Then I found an article about Daniella who ruined my Saturday set aside for God, study and prayer that I had completed all my tasks early on Friday to attend to more important matters today.  I allowed the devil to distract me with staged psy-op scripted hoaxes again.  

I'm thinking the lady's going through a mid life crisis in her 40's with her recent divorce and job loss, definitely on her way down facing the economic collapse.  Daniella was playing with a 57 year old today.

See:

After Strange Dismissal, Morgan Stanley Star Alights at Merrill Lynch - April 17, 2017