Saturday, March 17, 2012

Stuffing One's Face On-The-Go Has Severe Consequences For Future Digestive Problems

Many people are aware why they have to chew their food thoroughly prior to swallowing. If you don't chew your food well, and continually stuff your face swallowing quickly being under a time crunch at work, you will suffer for it in the future with digestive problems.  Our food is designed to be properly chewed and salivated prior to delivery to our stomachs. Such is why our ancesters created rituals over their meals to make eating a gradual enjoyable cultural event.

I can testify to the fact there are future consequences for not processing food well to the stomach.  Thanks to many years of stuffing my face full of free food at 20 minute break intervals on the night staff at law firms, I now have problems with my digestive system.  For these reasons, I'm in the process of shifting over to a liquid based diet along with light foods like fruits, salads and vitamin supplements.

These liquid foods make me feel energized because they place less burden on my digestive system.  I will be making organic Chia Seeds my staple dietary source in various liquid fruit and coconut/soy milk concoctions. I will snack on light fruit based granolas and eat fresh fruit and salads from here on out.

Chia Seeds As Superfood: Chia seeds are indeed a superfood. They have

2x the amount of protein of any grains

3x the amount of antioxidants of blueberries

5x more calcium than milk

2x the amount of potassium in a banana

3x the iron of spinach

Chia seeds are also loaded with Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids and have trace amounts of boron, which is an essential mineral to help transfer calcium to the bones. - Source: www.GrainFreeRecipies.com


My body can't handle the heavy pasta dishes anymore, nor heavily seasoned Indian based foods such as my favorite Chicken Tiki Masala.  I'm finding my body's changing dramatically in my 50's so I must reduce the intake of those foods that cause my digestive system irritation because it's not worth suffering over anymore.

I like the idea of drinking Chia Seed drinks because they're lite, beautiful and highly nutritious.  I'll have no problem with gaining any weight either when I implement this new liquid food system.

Last year at the California Marathon in Sacramento I was measuring runners' immune systems using a BioPhotonic scanner.  That's when I  learned those who eat lots of colorful fruits and vegetables retain a strong immune system to fight off colds and disease.  Our Nu Skin distributor team had been measuring the runners' carotenoid scores obtained from the palm of their hands. Those runners who were off the charts with great scores most all said they ate a lot of organic colorful fruits and leafy green vegetables. Therefore one doesn't need many expensive vitamin supplements if they simply eat the right kinds of foods, it's that simple.
  
I find I need vitamin supplements because my immune system scored way below the national average a while back.  A score of 22,000 is the U.S. national average. I've been able to improve my score from 17,000 to 37,000 in a few months with LifePak Nano vitamin supplements and G3, a GAC, a Chinese super-fruit juice concoction distributed by NuSkin.  The nano vitamins in particular are too expensive for me at $135/mo.  Rather then spend a ton of money on vitamins, I'd prefer to eat right now that I'm back on track with a stronger immune system. Besides, it's far more enjoyable to eat healthy meals then to swallow capsules.  
During my new liquid foods lifestyle I'll be supplementing my immune system with liquid Carnivora, which is extracted from the Venus Fly Trap, coupled with BioAstin, and GAC fruit (G3 distributed by NuSkin and Wolfberry juices (NingXia Red - Young Living).  I'll also be taking Vitality ageLOC by Pharmanex (distributed by NuSkin).  I also make my own supplements using a vita caps machine to encapsulate virgin coconut oil with a drop of essential oils I get from Young Living.  The oil solidifies so it doesn't leak out of the capsules.  Coconut oil has recently been documented to help prevent Alzheimer's disease.  I figure if my grandmother had Alzheimer's, I better be on my toes to prevent it.

I've been putting together ideas for a health site incorporating the best of many different sources providing outstanding health products.  I was planning on primarily being a NuSkin distributor, the company's doing very well overseas in Asia, not being that strong in the U.S. market.  It seems Americans are so overtaxed and underpaid with all our jobs shipped overseas we can't afford many high quality supplements.  Besides, it's far better to incorporate the best health products from different companies. I'm not the type of person to be loyal to any particular company. I've never, ever been loyal to any corporate entity, let alone a health company.  It's never going to happen that I find the company of my dreams to base my lifestyle on.

There are a lot of great health products out there. I think it would be fun to put together my choice of what I consider to be the best of the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.