Sunday, March 18, 2012

Pope's Cologne Line Raises Eyebrows As Just Another Cover-up Of Something That . . .

I just heard from a client at a trust document signing that Pope Benedict now has his own custom-designed  Pope's Cologne.  I couldn't believe my ears, it sounded so Onionish, but when I got home I confirmed it was true.  Be afraid, very afraid. Things are getting scary out there when the Pope's selling his own cologne line.
"I realized that an essence like this had to have at its core something pure and clean, recalling the idea of peace," she said. "I thought of the smells the pope would smell when praying at the Grotto of Lourdes" and about "his love for music, animals, green Bavarian forests." - ABC News.com

It's so typical of the Catholic mindset.  Cologne = covering up something that. . .stinks = child molestation

They could put some of this in their Catholic church holy water, they don't need to put it on the world market turning the Pope into some pop culture celebrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.