Friday, December 11, 2009

A Look Back at 2009 - Highlights on My Fav Products - Edgestar Dishwasher

I've had my Edgestar Dishwasher (countertop) for nearly a year and it's still going strong. I absolutely love this machine and I'm not the only one who feels this way about a mere machine. It has saved me so much time while getting the dishes sanitized clean.

Here are a few reviews I agree with:

This Dishwasher Changed My Life


"All in all, I love this dishwasher more than I ever thought I could love a kitchen appliance. It works brilliantly and has made such a difference in my life. I cook more, my husband and I never argue about the dishwashing chores, and I don't have to move to a new house!"
Best Gift I Could Have Gotten
"I LOVE my dishwasher. It has been positively life changing. I HATE doing dishes and so I admittedly waited till the sink was FULL of dishes before I rolled up my sleeves to wash dishes. It was easy to install. I use the sink adaptor. I DID have to go to ace hardware to get a fitting (an inch thick) and some plumbing tape to make it work. But that was 5 bucks and took me 30 mins. You might need someone who is st..."

A Dream

"Having a busy schedule makes it difficult to hand wash dishes and pots. In addition, living in an apartment building where a full capacity dishwasher is out of the question makes it all the more harder for us busy city folks to maintain a clean kitchen. However... this dishwasher is a dream come true. It is quite powerful, not only cleaning dishes but pots and pans as well. I'm truly satisfied with this product and would highly recommend it to those of us who desire convenience without sacrifice!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.