Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Life Strategies for Dealing with Bullies

I was at the gym on the treadmill yesterday and happened to see Dr. Phil's son Jay McGraw present his new book Life Strategies for Dealing with Bullies. I began to think about the prevalent theme I've encountered with problem people has been their bullying me. Bullies started for me way back in grade school and, to make matters far worse, my mother was a huge bully.

Here's an example. Let's say a bully gives you a hard time a very long time in school. You finally stand up to them and they end up running crying to the teacher! They make it so any resistance you offer is destined to get you in trouble one way or another. That's the level of mentality I'm referring to. They don't see their behavior as a problem, as in their mind everyone loves or should love them, and it's all nothing but a game to them.

The game extreme bullies often play with me is always trying to make it look like I'm victimizing them in some way for standing up to them. I noted Cyber #1 tries to make it look like everyone on the Internet's victimizing him all the time. I have evidence he put up an extremely vicious anonymous blog on me claiming I'm a forger, criminal under investigation and all sorts of crazy false stuff. This, while he's hiding behind this "victim" image he fabricates on a USENET astrology forum. He's playing the role of a victim as if everyone's stalking, impostering and is out to get him due to his great importance.

Bullies are prevalent in our society at all levels, especially in government. They lie, cheat and most always manipulate reality to suit the outcome. The bottom line is they don't care what you think or how you feel, while attempting to dominate your life on any level available to them. The worse bullies are sociopaths and/or pscyhopaths unwilling to acknowledge the bottom line is you don't like them and don't want them in your life. They make your rejection of them a huge issue they must win to show it's you, not them, who has a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.