Sunday, October 29, 2017

Alex Jones' Masquerade Murder of Late Comedian Bill Hicks

Ten years ago in 2007, I began listening to Alex Jones as my first exposure to alternative news media.  His program was so addictive that I'd listen three hours each day including Sunday afternoon! Sometimes Alex's behavior was too much to take but I'd always come back for more.  After two years I decided no more Alex Jones because he was revealing himself as some kind of entertainer.

Because of listening to Alex Jones' Infowars radio show I had also taken a huge financial loss purchasing a few thousand of dollars worth of silver coins from his main sponsor Midas Resources back in 2008.  I hadn't done my research and believed what I was told by the Midas representative over the phone. I was in a panic mode of sorts thanks to listening to Alex's rhetoric about the economy collapsing.  Years later I still hadn't learned my lesson of getting burned by Alex Jones' sponsor that I had a frightening experience after taking InfoWars' product Brain Force (TM) I posted over a year ago. See WARNING: InfoWars' Brain Force (TM) Is Spiritually Dangerous - August 7, 2016

I certainly had a few hints something was awry with Alex Jones when his young boy would come onto his program with a mask and do acting skits with a natural British accent.  Alex seemed to be more than just some home grown man from Texas wanting to save the country from secret societies.  I thought a few of Alex's guests were snake oil salesmen such as Lindsey Williams.  Regardless, I decided to wade it all out in order to make a final determination of why Alex Jones was such a strange anomaly.

Well,  I've waded it out several years now and the conclusion is crystal clear.  Alex Jones is an actor, his own divorce lawyer even confirmed it!  The following videos provide a plethora of evidence of this bizarre story.



Alex Jones lawyer exposed him in family court as an actor playing a role in a business operation.


Proof Alex Jones is the late comedian Bill Hicks that one of his demonic personalities murdered.  Other videos cover other areas of the evidence including how the CIA was involved.

I bet there's a law against U.S. citizens declaring themselves dead because they're tired of the character role they're playing in the public eye.  For instance, take the late comedian Bill Hicks who was declared dead way back in 1994 from pancreatic cancer.  I had never heard of Hicks prior to learning about the case evidence growing that Alex Jones of Infowars is this person.  In the videos I've seen of Bill Hicks I don't like him at all and to me he's a nobody I've never heard of.  Bill Hicks was clearly bad influence on men with his filthy trashy mouth. 


Since Alex was exposed as Bill Hicks in 2014, I noted he's relying on an amateur staff of Zionist denier punks to stand in for his prolonged multiple absences on the program.  

Since there's likely a law against declaring one's self dead in order to take on a new character role in the public sector, such an identity change clearly would have come with the approval and support of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).  Such is the likely scenario of the new and improved character Alex Jones.  This means Alex Jones is some kind of CIA operative as I recall he once confirmed there's CIA members in his family as well as 33 degree Freemasons.

Who this man is who plays both characters of Bill Hicks and Alex Jones, well that's up to anyone's speculation.  In my opinion, I think they're multiple personalities from a raving paranoid personality that one murdered the other.  Someone needs to do a film about this spectacular performer who deserves a Grammy! 

FROM A CHRISTIAN LADY'S PERSPECTIVE

From a Christian perspective, Alex Jones' demon murdered Bill Hicks! It makes sense to me personally since Alex Jones' program influenced my blowing thousands of dollars on old silver coins that lost half their value upon purchase.  Sadly, I also donated to Infowars' fund drives because I believed in the man's cause of getting the information out to the public.  He was just playing a role! What kind of crazy deception is that?  I got rid of all of Alex Jones' DVD's long ago.


Alex Jones admits in this video he is the late Bill Hicks and you can see how he converts to the personality primarily through his eyes and facial demeanor. He goes on to admit Bill Hicks was a fictional character as well.  Who does this? What kind of demon(s) possessed this person?

Knowing this information, how can anyone continue to listen to this person Alex Jones whose clearly an actor making fools of his audience who trusted him?  His own long term guests have stated all Alex really cares about is his fame and money.  I've come to a conclusion I was right to stop listening to Alex Jones and am thankful I did based on the evidence provided in this post from people who have done their homework.

As a Christian, I've had to repent of listening to this fellow. It's a good example of why Christians need to to be careful who they listen to in their walk with Jesus.  Alex Jones has since taught me through his involuntary exposure not to trust anyone in the media no matter what side they take and that includes every single politician in the United States foreign corporation per the Act of 1871 in the jurisdiction of the District of Columbia.

See:
WARNING: InfoWars' Brain Force (TM) Is Spiritually Dangerous - August 7, 2016