Monday, July 11, 2016

POKEMON GO Zombies Possessed By Demonic Game Wandering Around Everywhere

I recall the crazed days of the dance film Saturday Night Fever back in the 1978 when the world was allegedly on fire with most everyone wanting to go out and dance at discotheques, but this is ridiculous. Zombies are out and about everywhere day and night with Google's new POKEMON GO game searching for virtual reality cartoon characters to kill in their neighborhoods or wherever Google's GPS can track them, even in their homes!

Merriam Webster' Dictionary Definition of Zombie:
"1: a person who moves very slowly and is not aware of what is happening especially because of being very tired 2: a dead person who is able to move because of magic according to some religions and in stories, movies, etc."




POKEMON GO from a YouTuber husband's perspective whose wife reported it to be "addicting".



When POKEMON GO was advertised in 2014, people thought it was a joke.

The zombies are reported to be enjoying having a reason to go outside while allowing themselves to be set up for potential danger being hypnotized into wandering around into places they could be robbed, attacked. In fact, there are already reports of this. See POKEMAN GO Players Robbed at Gunpoint - Huffpost July 11, 2016

Similarly, zombies are also causing mischief under the direction of this new App.

According to a mother who pastor's a church with her husband, the zombies have been directed by the POKEMON App to sit in their church parking lot the game refers to as a gymnasium at all times of night.
"This is a demonic and STALKER game!! My husband and I are pastors and our church we own is right on our property...Well, since Saturday eve, we have noticed about 10 strange cars/people just parking and sitting in our church parking lot. So, even though we are a church, we don't want ANYONE loitering at our church's parking lot especially since it's a part of our PRIVATE property as well. Then, today, my son's best friend pulled in and sat in our parking lot, which was fine because we know him, but we still didn't know what was going on re this game.... 
My son then came to my house and told me the reason his buddy was sitting out front of my house this am was because this STUPID GAME said that MY CHURCH was the "Gymnasium" that ALL players need to find and go to!!!! Needless, to say, I'm LIVID!!! I'm NOT going to have my property & church be a part of some demonic zombie game in which I have unknown WEIRDOS sitting on my property at ALL hrs of the night and day! So, I"m calling the cops and posting a sign that says, "NO PESKY POKIES ALLOWED ON PROPERTY, ONLY THOSE WHO WANT TO KNOW JESUS, WHO IS REAL LIFE and NOT FAKE ANIMATION, ARE ALLOWED ON PROPERTY!" Lord help us!" - Trisha Dishing
I'm thinking just how wasteful this is of people's time to be wandering around everywhere playing this stupid game. I can't think if anything more stupid quite frankly. Why don't these people get out and help with the graffiti clean up? All over the world the vandals are posting large mailing labels on posts full of their writing. There are city App's available to get the city to come out and paint over graffiti, but I also help to remove the labels using a scraper during the down time of my mobile business service. My customers get a free service getting their graffiti cleaned up simply for my visiting their offices or homes. Of course they don't know it but I like to think they benefited from a Christian's visit greater than they know.

My progress of reporting graffiti in my local business district of San Francisco the past few months reporting it to their 311 App:


My graffiti reports using San Francisco City's 311 App

I have a mobile business where I ride an eBike, the perfect means to report graffiti that's, by the way, increasing exponentially. The SF City 311 App encourages the kind of outdoor activity we need at this time, not a bunch of hypnotized zombies out looking for imaginary creatures to kill in the middle of the night especially. People are already being attacked and robbed while being unaware of their surroundings.

This is one of the first Scripture verses I memorized, Philippians 4:6-7
6Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving,present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.…