Monday, August 17, 2015

God's Got My Attention With Latest Earthquake in San Francisco

I should watch what I read! I took a small break from reading my Bible last night to browse through this pictorial book Earth SHOOK Sky BURNED. Published in 1959 by William Bronson, one of the better pictorial books I obtained a few years ago.  I didn't have much time to read, just wanted photos.

Then at 6:49 a.m. I awoke to a 4.0 earthquake in San Francisco.  I didn't connect the dots for a a couple of hours that maybe I had a premonition of sorts to pick up this book. In any event, I'm glad it was a relatively small earthquake.

This is God's way of getting my attention, no doubt.

See also:

Megaquake - California Earthquake Prediction - August 16, 2015

 The Really Big One - July, 2015, The New Yorker