Tuesday, April 21, 2015

UPDATE: Dear God: What Does Ken Sachs and Yun-soon Suk the Trolls Look Like?


**UPDATE** 4/21/15 Another troll, Yun-soon Suk also teamed up with Ken Sachs on LinkedIn with vicious demonic attacks of me (see end of article).
"Dear Forum Moderator:  TROLL ALERT:  There's some 71 year old crotchety old fellow who won't stop harassing and attacking me on this forum for no reason. Will you please remove him from this notary forum? He's not even a real notary, but some accountant in New Jersey. Thank you!"
It's so sad there are so many men out of touch with reality these days.  One of the lost souls was busy on a forum attacking me wildly this evening.  Ken Sachs, 71 from New Jersey at K&S Accounting has a lot of time on his hands to be stalking, annoying and harassing me.


As Ken typed wildly on the keyboard in his obsession with me after I submitted a troll alert to the forum moderator, I figured the mentality of this person was that of a well aged individual from an era far beyond mine who had no business accusing me of anything as a complete stranger.

After two cease and desist letter faxes, I hope I finally got through this sinner's thick skull he doesn't belong in my life this way and he best turn to Jesus for his salvation and repent of his sins.  I do
forgive the old goon, I know he can't help himself being a flawed human being in need of God in his life who he has not yet turned to for his salvation.

People get away with too much behind the keyboard these days and it's very sad that when they are clearly outed for their obsession and bad behavior, nothing's done about them because they're men.  I do forgive and pray for them, but they need to have some kind of supervision on these forums because they behave like kindergartners.

2 Timothy 3:1-5:
For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant,
abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless,
unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good,
treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather
than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. 
As you know, you should "Avoid such people."

UPDATE 4/21/2015: Here is the response to my Linkedin message for Yun-soon Suk's viral attacks on me working as a team with Mr. Sachs, the other troll on the forum.  They appeared to be laying in wait for my appearance on a notary forum again since I haven't been on any for about 2 1/2 years.  Ken Sachs was on my very first post right away and Yu Soon-Suk followed right behind him with a rude message.

This is what a demonic attack looks like:

Blink! Women don't really write like this, do they? Demonic spirits sure sound behind these two trolls.

As you can see here, this person whose profile claims to be from Canada, appears on Ken Sachs the troll's supporter's list.  I'd put up a screen shot of their affiliation except I already blocked him on LinkedIn. Yun-soon Suk used her real name on LinkedIn and I've been able to find another more accurate profile that demonstrates the kind of things Ms. Suk is all about as an unsaved sinner.

Here is a list of her groups she belongs to on her BlackPlanet.com profile, Fetish City, and durtybackgrounds.

Yun-soon Suk's groups she belongs to on BlackPlanet.com  Gross!


I use the term "depraved" and "depravity" in describing such people but these synonyms can also apply used depending on the circumstances -  "degenerate mind", "debased", "deviant", etc.


(Click to enlarge)
Yun-soon Suk's born and raised in China, divorced and living in Canada without a boyfriend.  



(Click to Enlarge)
More troll mischief for Ms. Suk on her Disqus Page


(click to Enlarge)
If I'm understanding her comment clearly, Ms. Suk doesn't believe in Jesus Christ.


This is how trolls work on LinkedIn, they pair up with another and target an individual. Mr. Sachs has been waiting a long time for me to reappear on a forum again because he is one of those kind of people who take offense easily and will not forgive and forget.  He has a dangerous mindset in my humble opinion.

My Judgment Awarded for Defamation -  $25,136,  May, 2010


This is a photo of the defamation judgment award I received in 2010 related to a similar kind of hateful person who falsely accused me who was extremely delusional.  These troll people are so crazy they don't even know they are.

These trolls take offense to the smallest things and do not forgive and move on. They lay in wait like predators for their prey to reappear anywhere they can attack again like a pack of wild dogs. I did absolutely nothing wrong to Yun-soon Suk. This is what Christians call a spiritual attack from Satan.

See also:

Yun-soon Suk's Disqus Page

The Ungodly's Level of Insanity Duly Noted - April 19, 2015