Wednesday, October 30, 2013

One Year Anniversary of My Near Death Experience Near Broadway Tunnel San Francisco

*Update - 11/1/13 - Major tunnel fire within two days of this article, Caldecott Tunnel Fire, 8 Injured - SFGate.

*Also refer to A Virtual Tour of Hell - You Tube

It was one year ago today a client of mine witnessed my lying flat on my face in the middle of Broadway Street in San Francisco after a car driven by a Mr. Devine clipped my front bike tire at 30 mph. I had several broken bones and spent two weeks at a hospital.
My spiritual eyes were opened at this event as God spoke to my spirit that Jesus Christ is the Messiah. I then awoke to a doctor stitching up my forehead saying "this should heal up quite nicely". The Lord sent full support for recovery including a Christian lady who prayed for me at the hospital. The Lord has continued to restore my Christian walk with Him ever since.  I immediately gave up drinking wine each night since the accident and haven't craved it one bit. Most importantly, I've been studying the Scriptures to renew and heal my former degenerate mind. My faith and trust in God has grown exponentially with each passing day. I know I'm saved that I will not enter hell thanks to what Jesus did at the cross and that God's preparing me to enter His eternal Kingdom of life.
The main thing God wants for me to do is let others know how serious it is what they're facing as unsaved sinners, that time's running out! I was on a broad path in life but the Lord spared my death being just one foot away from a direct hit. God allowed this all to happen to me as a backslid Christian because He knew I'd be a strong witness to others letting them know just how serious this is what they're facing in the afterlife without Him.
As I layed face down on Broadway Street in front of a bar called Shanghai Kelly's, there was a tunnel two blocks down the street where people often speed up to enter. The Lord has since let me know this tunnel represents where people enter in death prior to entering hell from the broad way they're on in life. It's my calling to forewarn people the danger of not turning to God and His Word, it's very serious. Hell is indeed real and so is Satan. Do not take this information lightly! God extends His Grace that should not be taken for granted. Many could have been saved from hell who weren't due to ignorance. -Cheryl Meril

13 “Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. 14 because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it. - Matthew 7:13-14

Note that Hyde Street's at the mouth of the Broadway tunnel as well.
We can't hide anything from God who knows all things!






The Lord gave me imagery of my watching others mindlessly enter into the tunnel of death with my being fully aware where they were headed, what awaited them on the other side. It would be so evil not to forewarn people what they're facing for not turning to God for forgiveness and accepting Jesus prior to their physical deaths.This was placed very strong on my heart that only an evil person would just stand by and allow people to slip into death without providing full knowledge that without Jesus where they're going to exist is a horrifying place of suffering separated from God for eternity. 

So on the one year anniversary, I wanted to sound the alarm to let everyone know God is real, Satan is real, heaven is real, hell is real! The Word of God is true! We can trust God, He is our Creator, healer and redeemer.  Mankind fell from grace, all are sinners and Jesus was sent to save us out of tremendous love from an awesome mighty loving, kind God.  He created the universe and everything in it.  Satan's a hacker counterfeiting God and His works and it's important to know the difference between the two.  Without the Word of God people confuse Satan with God and that's why they can't comprehend how truly loving and kind God is to those who turn to Him for forgiveness.  

So please don't delude yourselves believing you'll likely enter into death through a tunnel you anticipate you'll see light at the end as blissful eternal peace.  If you don't have Jesus with you being sealed with the Holy Spirit, if you didn't take heed to obey and follow His Word, you will most certainly find something very serious awaiting you that you will never escape for eternity. There are demonic seducing spirits on earth here to deceive us and God's Word is the only thing we can follow to know what's real and true.

Accept Jesus by turning to God and repent for forgiveness in His son's name, surrender your life to God because there's nothing here on earth that's eternal or will last. There's no future without Jesus Christ, all else will perish without Him.  Read the Word of God, it's eternal life and love.  Seal your hearts with the Holy Spirit and get water baptized at a local Christian church.  Don't wait until you're laying on your death bed, even if you give your last breath to Jesus, it may not be acceptable to God for you to manipulate your request for forgiveness the last moments of your life.  We come to God on His terms, not ours! He doesn't obey us as if He exists for us!

I listen to Dr. Charles Stanley and David Jeremiah's podcasts, we must hear the Word of God as part of our salvation! Please see side bar for additional info.