Thursday, June 21, 2012

Society's Break Down Accelerating Into Crazy Times

I'm experiencing things that indicate society is rapidly breaking down.  In the past 48 hours I've encountered unusual activities which are going to be added to the FBI report I posted about earlier. See I've Reported My Landlady & Criminal Network to the FBI - May 22, 2012.   Others have also been sharing they've had similar types of experiences.

The first incident I learned about two days ago put me in research mode as to how someone could have possibly obtained debit card info I hardly ever use to try and purchase merchandise in Florida. The transaction was declined but I was very curious.  My curiosity was interrupted however after I received another phone call from a credit union claiming someone is doing something else related to fraud though not with a credit card.  This caused me to have to drop my other research to tend to the new issue that required me to mail out statement of fact documents.

Later in the day someone called to ask if I provided fingerprint services for background checks.  After I referred him out, he went into a long diatribe about how he witnessed a finger print business owner being very rude to a woman that he couldn't use his services.  I considered that call very strange to say the least.  I didn't express any particular interest in the man's issue but he wanted to talk my ear off about it.

As I was at the post office a lady asked me for my business card and shared  a similar experience of credit card fraud.  This credit card theft seems to be happening to everyone I speak with lately.  Customers have also been bringing in forms to notarize related to credit card fraud statements.

It seems we're all under attack in one form or another.  Things are breaking down. Be on guard, the zombies are coming out of the woodwork.  People are going crazy.  Oh snap!  I wish I had more time to blog but I've got a business to run and when these other things come up they take priority.  I'll get back with the blog thing hopefully by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.