Sunday, October 17, 2010

My New Blog Talk Radio Broadcast Debut About Rap Music & Eminem

I thought I'd add another element to this blog with an accompanying radio broadcast from a great new site www.BlogTalkRadio.com.  My first broadcast I Just Had To Go Open My Big Mouth (the widget at right in the menu blog) addresses a recent personal experience with a rap fan on the streets of San Francisco.  The broadcast begins and ends with some of my singing background vocals with 5th Dimension (Marilyn McCoo) and  Dionne Warwick tunes and then goes into the horrors of my experiences with rap music and of my early exposure to pop music.

I hope to evolve into having interviews with people over various topics of interest.  There's plenty to explore going on here in San Francisco to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.