Thursday, October 14, 2010

Judge Richard Ulmer's Campaign Flyer's in the Trash

A republican and former 30 year partner attorney with Latham & Watkins LLP, San Francisco Superior Court Judge Richard Ulmer who I posted about a few weeks ago, is now in the trash can. I tossed Judge Ulmer's lying campaign garbage about himself being "fair" in with the spent coffee grounds yesterday.  I encourage anyone in San Francisco who cares about the health of our court system to do the same.

Judge Ulmer (herein nicknamed "Judge Ulcer") was nominated to the bench by Governor Schwarzenegger last year.  From my experience Judge Ulcer played politics with a lawyer in my pro se case favoring him while lying on the bench overlooking my evidence claiming "any among millions of people could have visited my blog" to read and send an email about one of my articles. The evidence showed that clearly wasn't true, that only 1 in 5 who visited one morning could have sent the email and the only pattern of visitors was from San Diego where the cyberstalker lived. This harassment had been going on since 2007. 

Judge Ulcer ignored court transcripts, subpoenaed evidence, deposition testimony and did not allow me to even testify at the hearing.  Most disturbingly, he didn't even require the defendant to appear.  Instead, Judge Ulmer immediately complimented the opposing attorney while allowing him a long winded testimony full of misrepresentations.  The purpose of the hearing was to humiliate me in front of a large group of people and nothing more.   This demonstrated to me Judge Ulmer plays politics as a former 30 year partner attorney.   When judges do this kind of thing, they disregard your evidence in preference for attorneys' games. 

I endorse Michael Nava being the people's court judge.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.