Friday, July 30, 2010

FlipoGraphs Are An Interesting Marketing Tool of 2D Graphics

I was at my eBike shop earlier this week and Len Rogers at the Electric Bike Outlet told me about his associate at www.Electricwheelswest.com Karla Jacobs who started a 2D hologram graphics company at www.Flipograph.com.  I checked it out mostly because I wanted to see if I could make the 2D material myself.  Turns out not because Fliopgraph owns proprietary software.






What Fliopograph does is display two high definition photographs on a plastic card that change based on which angle it's viewed from.  It seems almost like the cards are a mini computer screen since it refracts light.  This means you can essentially have your marketing message and then perhaps have a large URL address on the 2nd view.

On another note, the 3D  trend sure does seem to be taking off.  I recently saw a commercial for 3D toothpaste and realized they've taken it too far. Imagine that, toothpaste in 3D, i.e., real life toothpaste because you can see it from all sides.

www.Flipograph.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.