Thursday, April 15, 2010

Did Taiwanese Take Over America Through Decline of Whitney Houston?



This is just one of those WTF moments. I don't know, maybe I'm reading too much into this kid Lin Yu Chun singing better than Whitney Houston does today. Nonetheless, this kid can really sing and Whitney hasn't been doing too well on tour lately. I must comment about Whitney that she should perhaps lower her ticket prices a bit and give her fans a break. Maybe apologize a little for shortcomings and do more entertaining and less singing? Please don't get me wrong, I respect her efforts, and it's an enormous amount of hard work to go on tour as a singer. The issue is, I could probably sing better than Whitney Houston in this video, and that's not saying much.


Let's face it, the glory days are over for Whitney Houston.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.