Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Chris Everet was Hot and Martina Navratilova Rocked! 1970s Tennis Divas!

For anyone who may wonder, I'm not a token yet since my last reefer article cause I really can't until it's legal.  I did have some fine wine this evening and managed to came up with this story on Chris Evert and Martina Navratilova.  I met Navratilova at the LAX Marriott Hotel in 1980 when I worked at the check-in desk.  I don't know why, but I managed to completely forget about Chris Everet in midst of it all over the years. I can hardly believe I forgot about her because Chris Everet was so hot and still is to this day!  These two women were were so reflective of the 1970s era, it makes me want to cry.

I later met Tracy Austin in 1982 at the condo complex jacuzzi where I lived in Rancho Palos Verdes. Austin was nursing her injuries at the time. I don't know why I was bumping into all the tennis genius prodigies since I wasn't a tennis player of any capacity.  I guess it was just luck. I've never been an athlete in any capacity really. I don't understand why I've met these top athlete tennis players in my life more than musicians or singers I was supposed to really meet. All I know is Chris Everet was a hot tennis player and she made me swoon.  OMG, Evert was so, uh, stimulating to watch! Photos of her today still affect me.  What a beauty she is and was.

This doesn't mean I'm going to do a fan web site on Chris Everet, don't get me wrong.  I completely forgot about Chris Everet over the years. OMG, the woman is just so special and unique.

Martina Navratilova was diagnosed with cancer a few weeks ago.  We all know she'll defeat it.



I want to add something here, that I really miss my tennis ball loving puli dog kelly.  I miss my dog so much! I hope she's up in doggy heaven and we'll reunite one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.