Saturday, April 4, 2009

Top Trends Forecaster Gerald Celente's Latest Predictions and Interviews Displayed in an Exciting New Playlist Video Player by Embedr





I have a few of these players already on this blog but I thought it would be helpful to place one of them in a blog post for the Google search engine's sake. This handy dandy little video player will play up to 20 videos and centralize video libraries into one location.

This particular video player library features top trends forecaster Gerald Celente. There are many more videos I could include but I chose to provide the most recent predictions such as the coming economic collapse of 2009 and the ultimate collapse of worldwide economies by 2012. Of course, I can always add videos to my playlist which will become a centralized place for anyone to visit to view Celente's latest videos. It plays videos seamlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.