Thursday, April 9, 2009

Chemtrails in San Francisco Changed Weather the Week of April 6, 2009

I've been noticing the skies in San Francisco have been unusually blue for several weeks much like in the movie Pleasantville. There seemed to be very little precipitation and it was causing me concern; no wind, no clouds, no nothing! Pure blue skies day after day along with 65-70 degree days seemed highly unusual to my senses.

A couple days ago on Monday, April 6, 2009, I looked up to note a change in the sky, but it wasn't natural clouds as one might expect. It was chemtrails lingering and spreading out for hours in the sky! I even sent an email to the Chronicle about it. At the time I was wondering if the spraying was going to affect my health. In fact, today I'm not feeling well. Within a just few hours, later in the afternoon the skies turned into rain clouds.

Today's Alex Jones program (linked to in the sidebar of this blog) dealt with the various chem trail issues featuring Rosalind Peterson from CaliforniaSkywatch.com. It was very interesting. I'll post a video link to it as soon as it becomes available.

Rosalind Peterson is the California President and Co-Founder of the Agriculture Defense Coalition (ADC), formed in 2006 to protect agricultural crop production from uncontrolled experimental weather modification programs, atmospheric heating and testing programs, and ocean and atmospheric experimental geoengineering programs.

Rosalind tells her story of how she came onto the chemtrail issue on her about page. Here's a clip:

What I saw on March 27, 2002, changed my life. What I have learned since that day and continue to learn is astounding. And it leads me to invite you to become a sky watcher, to educated yourself, keep an open mind about what you will see and ask questions.

My log book goes on and on – pages of notes, video tape, and thousands of pictures. Documented there is the dying of the trees—here and across the United States—the loss of our clear, deep-blue skies, the awareness of "global dimming", atmospheric heating and testing programs, like HAARP...and a myriad of weather modification programs. The log book is enormous. The documents keep piling up denoting programs and campaigns by the hundreds and thousands. (About link)


Alex Jones is now working on a big chemtrail film and is calling on his listeners to send in video clips of their hunting them down. Next time I'm going to get video footage of these chemtrails. Here's a clip from my former boyfriend from the early 1980's discussing his research and the effects the spraying had on his family. According to these people, our government is spraying various chemicals to alter the weather that is having an affect on agriculture, plants, human health and the oceans.

While I'm at it, I want to comment on another lazy well stuffed blob I worked with at Baker & McKenzie LLP who mocked my concern with chemtrails. In another example, according to her, the profit levels made by Exxon and the like were normal as well. Funny how I had to wake her up at her desk one day. The poor thing was sleeping in the morning hours, dozing off with her head on her shoulder; probably exhausted from all that intense research she had done on chem trails and oil company profits!


Here is a chemtrail info video from Alex Jones posted a few months ago:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.