Sunday, December 12, 2021

Antichrist Spirit In Clouds Photographed Above San Francisco November 25, 2021

Antichrist Cloud, Nov. 25, 2021
I was rudely disrupted from my blog the past several weeks wanting to get these photos up so here goes.This is also a reminder these photos are really meant to be viewed on an iPad or smart phone, otherwise a computer screen will over pixelate the photos to see less detail. (Here's my Instagram). 

The photo at left is a cloud I photographed on November 25, 2021 of a faint image in the background of a skull with face and eyeball representing the Antichrist spirit. The reason I've named it Antichrist cloud is because I see a huge wicked skull with an eyeball (right hand side) and, a chin with teeth below. Near the top of photo I can make out a forehead. 

What makes this photo Antichrist is I also observed a cross  at bottom left in the light along with the Crucifixion of cross depicted mid-left of the photograph. The Antichrist spirit wants to erase and replace Christianity, aka the Trinity of Christ (God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit), with a one world religion.  According to Scripture, the Antichrist will rule during the 7 year tribulation period.


Closer View of the Cross and Crucifixion of Jesus. 


The original photo I added contrast to see the skull and eye ball better.

Dr. David R. Reagan, The Rise and Fall of the Antichrist:

"And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world." Revelation 12:7-8 (KJV)

 

Nancy Pelosi Visits Roman Catholic Pope in Rome

U.S. Rep. Congress woman and Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi, visited the Roman Catholic Pope in Rome around the time this photo was taken on October 7, 2021, two days prior to their meeting on October 9, 2021.  


Lamb Cloud - October 7, 2021

Full view photo of Lamb Cloud above San Francisco


More occult-like clouds on November 17, 2021:


Wicked Brew Clouds - November 17, 2021


Magnified version of Wicked Brew Clouds


Next is the Catapult Cloud:

Catapult Cloud, November 16, 2021


Let's take a closer look at this Catapult Cloud:

I saw many strange things in this cloud
birds and sea creatures too. 


I opened my apartment window to see this Peek-a-Boo cloud back in late October, 2021

Peek-A-Boo Cloud, October 25, 2021


Since I haven't had  time to blog lately, I try to post recent photos on my Instagram MorphingCloudsPhotography as well.  

Hope you found these photos interesting! I'll have more to post soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.