Saturday, April 18, 2020

Video Presentation of Spiritual Warfare in My Clouds Photography Above San Francisco

It's not every day that one gets pulled away from their own business under lock down, a form of citizen's arrest, along with the rest of San Francisco. On March 26, 2020 I was finishing up cleaning my Nob Hill apartment that I ran out of ideas on what to do next. I then prayed to God asking Him what I should do next and sat down at my apartment window with a cup of coffee. That's when I happened to glance up at the sky over the San Francisco Bay area to witness a very unusual cloud formation.

People familiar with my blog likely know about my cloud photography already that began back in late 2017 when I saw unusual spiritual warfare of alien-like cloud figures along with God's intervention. Once again, on March 26th I saw the same kind of spiritual warfare that appeared to be alien-like demonic creatures rolling out parading something in the clouds attempting to mimic the woman on the dragon in the Book of Revelation. 

  My latest video presents my iPhone film roll in proper
sequence taken on  March 26, 2020

What makes my iPhone film roll unique this time is a three part story unfolding with gaps in time that day. I put the time stamp on each slide so people can witness how the order of photos is correct in shaping a story for me to witness to others about what's taking place up in the heavenly realms above us. 

My latest podcast about the lockdown in San Francisco.




God gave me something to do and I really didn't have to try very hard at all.  Every time I went back to the window there was something unusual to take pictures of.  I didn't hang out at the window all of the time either, the timing was just right for me to put together three parts that form a meaningful way of witnessing for Jesus Christ my Savior.   

The San Francisco Municipal Pier in the presentation is so deteriorated like ruins that I was taking photos of it prior to the lock down.  It was a good metaphor to use for God's intervention for restoration. How people want to save the pier is a good metaphor for our need for salvation, such as those who dress up in unicorn and worm balloon costumes I took photos of later that evening.

Thankfully, the iPhone affirms these are original photos without alteration so it's easy to prove I didn't alter these photos in any way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.