Wednesday, September 4, 2019

My Strange Cloud Photography Phenomenon Continues of Spirits in the Clouds

UPDATE: Latest related podcast Spiritual Warfare Witnessed Using Cloud Photograpy provided below.

Those familiar with my blog know I occasionally post some of my Spirits in the Clouds photography.  I haven't done any in a while because the clouds haven't been very interesting in San Francisco for a long time. I happened to notice today that things changed a bit, likely due to the seasonal change from summer to fall with high winds.  
I came across a few very interesting cloud formations I'll be posting the rest of the week. I've added the magnifying glass element to zoom in on the faces of the spirit being clouds. I truly believe the Holy Spirit directs me to take these photographs because I happen to look up and see unusual cloud formations the Lord assigns me to take. My iPhone seems to do the best job taking these type of photographs.

These photos below were taken September 4, 2019, I've named  Battle At Hand of two opposing spirit being clouds facing off towards each other.  When I initially looked up at this formation I thought I saw something resembling a sceptre


 Click to enlarge
The Holy Spirit directed me to take this photo as I walked home from Trader Joes and happened to see this formation.

The following are magnification of the spirits in the above photo

Two spirit beings approaching battle facing me.


Closer examination of spirit beings facing me.


My latest Podcast discusses these and earlier photos from 2017.




I'll have more photos this week of other spirit beings as they seemingly paraded past my apartment window in San Francisco September 4, 2019.


1 comment:

  1. I came across your blog when I googled, "Is David Cassidy in Hell.". My wife Melody & I are born-again Christians. I will continue to read your blog & comment when I feel led. Thank you--Sean & Melody S.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated.