Saturday, October 1, 2016

Troubled Yelp Reviewer Michelle (MishPen) P. - San Francisco

This Friday evening I very much wanted to relax from a busy week except for the fact some freak reviewer on Yelp, Michelle (MishPen) P. has been harassing me since 2:00 pm claiming to have witnessed me on my eBike do something to a vehicle blocking intersection traffic and a Muni bus. Michelle, the weird person behaving like a kindergärtner without a husband or man in the photo at left, who no one was willing to pose with for obvious reasons, had her review removed against her will eight hours ago for violations of Yelp's terms and conditions. Problem is, this lonely individual is back writing on my Yelp business page again making up lies.

Having no shame after having her review removed by Yelp, Michelle posted another review complaint continuing to harass and annoy someone who doesn't want a thing to do with her. This pathetic manipulation, clearly that of a deranged sadistic person playing the role of a traffic cop, is just another good example of Yelp reviewers taking great liberty to harass business owners they don't receive services from or do business with.

Profile:  "When I'm Not Yelping. . . I'm bothering other people" Michelle "MishPen" P.  Acting under a collective liberal mindset likely in order to soothe her sense of isolation, Michelle has granted herself jurisdiction as a self appointed traffic cop with privileges to place on Yelp at her own discretion.  
The reason Michelle likes to bother people is she is a shameless, ugly, fat, unhappy, sinful, rebellious alcoholic who desperately needs Jesus in her life.  
Today as I was riding my eBike home on a Friday afternoon wanting to start the weekend early, some ridiculous person complained about my business on Yelp over a traffic incident I encountered with someone willfully blocking the intersection and a Muni bus ahead of me. I drove around the vehicle and there was no crime committed whatsoever. Michelle claims to have witnessed something that caused her to write "I would never use this service. . ." and she wrote three paragraphs of her claim to have witnessed something I did.  When her review was taken down, she reposted an "update" accusing me of being angry. - Cheryl Meril, Mobile Notary Public
All day long I note bicyclists and skateboarders doing crazy things on the streets and here we are again, some crazy liberal freak picks on me, a tired 56 year old mobile notary coming home for the weekend in heavy traffic. This admitted mischievous woman on Yelp based on her own words and profile is harassing me while posting yet another review complaint I'm harassing her. 


My graffiti, repair and paint requests on SF311 App.  On my down times in my business I walk miles in San Francisco scraping labels off of parking meters and light posts saving tax payers hundreds of dollars in clean up costs.  I also report graffiti to the city and get things repainted and repaired.

In my previous post, POKEMAN GO Zombies Possessed Wandering Everywhere, I disclosed how I often spend hours in San Francisco reporting graffiti to the City of San Francisco on its 311 App as well as scraping off labels on meters and wherever else I find them.  I've contributed to keeping San Francisco's downtown and Nob Hill areas newly painted electrical, fire call boxes and light poles and have significantly disrupted the flow of graffiti artists who ultimately give up due to my steadfast fast removal of their public nuisance materials.

Back to Michelle and her issues now, some person standing on the sidewalk watching me ride my bike home.  This person's review was removed within one hour as a violation of Yelp's terms, but that didn't stop Michelle from posting another complaint "update" of an unlawful review claiming I was angry. Obviously a manipulating witch, Michelle has chosen to keep this issue going as she, once again, sadistically posed another complaint against my notary business she never used. I wasn't angry, the review was removed, Michelle was the one angry who then once again violated Yelp's terms and conditions writing another review.

"I'll have the whiskey and the horsey on the bottle, please" - Michelle "MishPen" P. reviewer on yelp.

We observe this pitiful childish behavior time and time again with freakish liberal women in San Francisco. Middle aged homely women who can't get a good job or husband that they pose in freakish photos on Yelp harassing people, admitting they're alcoholics who are proud of harassing others declaring who they are to the entire world.

Here are some of Michelle's other false criminal allegations against businesses who have now networked over her ridiculous accusations, not only as a witness who has no business writing a review, but as a drunk late at night standing in line with her boyfriend to get pizza. This is a person without a life, a loser, a lost soul who is needs Jesus in her life, yet has no interest in repenting of her obvious sins. 

To begin with, let's take a quick glance into the subconscious mind of a woman who longs to cut up someone with a knife.

click to enlarge

Michelle apparently  has a secret desire to kill someone with a knife based on her serious angry complaint someone is denying her access to one. Note the angry frustrated language. Who does this?



click to enlarge

Four years ago, Michelle waits in line after being at a bar late a night. Obviously drunk, she claims to witness an assault by pizza employees of someone while standing in line to enter. She's complaining they turned her away and is clearly jealous of the one they allowed inside.  Who can blame them? 



Click to enlarge

Michelle accuses MaduSalon hair salon of charging her for a hair cut she never had that she even claims she did not make an appointment for.  She's accusing them of petty theft on Yelp. Why not file a police report? What was the outcome, where is the update? 


Click to enlarge

Michelle is implementing a third party complaint having witnessed an alleged friend apparently being unlawfully evicted by Real Management Company. This is a violation of Yelp's terms and conditions. 

Click to enlarge

Here Michelle grunts out a childish review of Family Stations like an animal.  Over five years later, is she married with a husband and family yet? I think we know the answer based on her latest activities. FAIL!

So I'm going to put myself in Michelle's shoes standing on a street corner watching me try to get past a vehicle willfully blocking the intersection.  That's right, someone violated the law blocking the Muni bus from entering and myself.  No crime was committed by me as I moved on past the vehicle.  What does this person who made all of these accusatory reviews do? She goes home and writes a long winded review of what she witnessed and recommends no one uses my servcies because of it.

Who is Michelle?  I have her entire name and identity from the salon she accused of petty theft.  This will go out to her employer for her endless harassment of a business over a non-event. This will go out to all of the businesses she has accused of criminal activities. This blog post will be linked with this person one way or another until she removes her lying, stinking review off my business page!

Then after all is said and done, I will pray and forgive her for disrupting my Friday evening with her alcoholic mischief.  I will pray for some sinful idiot woman standing on a street corner observing a notary on a bicycle struggling to get through a blocked intersection on a green light, then complaining on Yelp about a non-event.

What a freak!