Sunday, May 22, 2016

Damn Monsanto and the FDA To Hell - Gluten Problem is from Monsanto's Roundup!

I've been gluten free for about a year now and can honestly say it hasn't been fun and I haven't enjoyed the new style of eating whatsoever let alone the costs. When I recently learned Monsanto's behind this problem that the FDA did nothing about, I wasn't too surprised.  Both entities are evil greed to behold.

First, it's important to understand that gluten free food costs consumers so much more and much of the food isn't even that healthy. After my paying $6.00 for a loaf of gluten free bread at Whole Foods, I got so fed up with the high cost I began questioning if I really was gluten intolerant, whether it's really something else like a food allergy since I never went to a doctor.  I really think it's time to reevaluate the gluten free craze. 

The Gluten Free Masquerade - What's Lurking Behind It? 

I've heard many claims that there's no such thing as gluten intolerance outside Celiac Disease.  If that's true then what could be causing 18 million people's intolerance to wheat?  The answer turns out to be Monsanto's Roundup herbicide, namely the use of the poison glyphosate.

Turns out, the reason many of us have to stay away from wheat products is our digestive systems are sensitive to Monsanto's glyphosate.
"Not only has glyphosate been found to be a probable carcinogen by the World Health Organization, but has been linked to a variety of other health issues including depression, diabetes and you guessed it, Celiac Disease and gluten intolerance. This study from 2013 shows that fish exposed to glyphosate develop digestive issues similar to Celiac Disease." Is Monsanto's Glyphosate The True Cause of the Sensitivity To Glutenous Foods? - HealthFreedoms.org
In order to provide solid support for my blog article's basis coming to such a conclusion Monsanto's behind this gluten free problem, I'd have to violate copyright law.  I've therefore opted to post links to the articles below.  I'm personally convinced this is really Monsanto's tampering with wheat through its herbicide.

In the interim, be aware the FDA's not our friend being in bed with corrupt companies.  Even candidate Hillary Clinton's in their corner.  I will do my best to stay away from mass produced wheat infected by Monsanto's Roundup, but it won't be easy considering it's used widely across the nation. It's nice to know that certified organic foods won't likely use the poisonous herbicides, but that means we're back to square one since it's the same increased costs.

I never enjoyed any gluten free food much, it hasn't been fun at all. Wheat's in virtually everything, not just bread.  I think we should find a way to sue Monsanto for causing 18 million of us to pay more at the counter for its polluting the wheat crops with a poisonous substance.  Aside from a potential lawsuit, Monsanto and the FDA can go straight to hell.

Also see:

Is Monsanto's Glyphosate The True Cause of the Sensitivity To Glutenous Foods? - HealthFreedoms.org

Weed-Whacking Herbicide Proves Deadly to Human Cells - Scientific American -  June 23, 2009