Thursday, May 8, 2014

Strange Paranormal Activity This Evening



There was no draft in my apartment, the windows were closed and it was as if someone was in my kitchen.

I've never witnessed any paranormal activity in my personal life before other than a couple things when I was a young child. This is the first time I've ever seen anything that reminded me of some of the creepy paranormal YouTube videos I've seen over the years.  Please excuse my kitchen cabinet in this vid, I'm in the process of refinishing it.

This reminded me of what someone would happen to notice if a mouse was in the house doing some kind of mischief out of the corner of one's eye. I investigated and it wasn't a mouse, this had the marks of paranormal activity because the movement of the object was strange and unnatural as you will observe in my video demonstration.  

My video wasn't made to impress anyone, just to provide a simple witness testimony of the first paranormal activity I've encountered in my adult life.  



For more on spiritual warfare and tactics of the dark side I recommend The Invisible War - What Every Believer Needs to Know About Satan, Demons and Spiritual Warfare by Chip Ingram.